Date & Time: Wednesday 2nd October at 15.00 BST
In the final webinar of their three-part series on payments and the American sportsbook space, Paysafe and Worldpay get granular. In their first two webinars, the payments companies gave a broad yet detailed overview of the role of payments in the evolving US market. Their third webinar zooms-in on established operator Golden Nugget’s payments experience.
Paysafe, Worldpay and Golden Nugget will discuss the operator’s New Jersey-facing sportsbook from a payments perspective. Based on the panelists’ in-depth discussion, webinar attendees will gain actionable insights on:
• Integrating a payments offering into a US sportsbook
• The diverse benefits of a comprehensive range of payment methods
• The role of payments in player acquisition
• The role of payments in player retention
• Payments challenges for operators and overcoming them
• How the payments space could evolve over the short and long term
• The broader future of the US sports-betting market
Following the 45-minute panel discussion, there will be a 15-minute Q&A period for webinar attendees.