In April, Paysafe and Worldpay hosted a webinar discussing the US gaming market’s post-PASPA evolution – and the payments space in particular. The second of their three-part webinar series continues the story: where is payments heading next – and how can operators take advantage?
The last couple of months have seen significant market progress. Pennsylvania launched its first online sportsbook brand in May, while the same month Indiana, Iowa, Tennessee, and Montana all regulated sports-betting in some form. Looking forward, West Virginia’s mobile betting market is likely to finally launch next month after several delays.
The payments space is also evolving, with new payment acceptance and payout methods gaining traction. At the same time, new issuing banks and payment providers have also entered the U.S. market.
In this session, Paysafe’s Neil Erlick and Joseph Pappano from Worldpay work to make sense of these changes and how they will impact the future of payments in the market.
Their in-depth discussion (followed by an interactive Q&A) will cover:
• New Jersey, Nevada & established markets: New payment developments
• New states: The evolving payments landscape in PA, Indiana, West Virginia & others
• New payout methods: Analyzing Visa Direct, digital wallets, pre-paid cards & more
• How operators can build a payments strategy to meet the market changes
• What’s next in payments for the US gaming space & how operators can prepare